Module Author: Viper
User Rating: (1 Comments)
This module adds 2 fantasy commands to botserv to allow users to set new vhosts on themselves using !vhost or !groupvhost.
This module is meant to replace n00bie's old ircd_vhostserv which can cause desyncs and only works with UnrealIRCd. This rewrite is a significantly slimmed down version which utilises the botserv fantasy system instead of a dedicated client.
Some extra option were added to allow admins to limit who has access.
Note that I am not personally a fan of this type of functionality as it allows users to evade bans placed on them in channels!
Latest Module Releases
- v1.1 - Released: 24/02/12 (2 files)
Fixed major crash-bug..
- Fixed crashbug when command is issued without arguments. (Reported by GTAXL.)
- bs_fantasy_vhost.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.7) - (733 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_fantasy_vhost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (2 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v1.0 - Released: 18/01/12 (1 file)
Check the modules headers for the required configuration directives.
- GTAXL :) (GTAXL)
Posted: 24/02/12 21:15:07
Anope Version: 1.8.6
Module Version: 1.1
A cool module! Glad to see you fixing old modules such as ircd_vhostserv, etc. I give this a 5/5 for what I need. I'll let ya know if anything happens.