Module Author: Viper
User Rating: (1 Comments)
This module will automatically set a default vhost upon registration, supporting customization based upon the user's nickname.
Additionally, this module allows you to customize HostServ behaviour when a new nick is grouped to an existing nick group.
Note that this modules requires the new configuration directive to be copied to the services.conf. Cf. the header of the source file (*nix) or the README.txt (Windows) for more info.
This module is based on a fork of hs_nethost 1.2 by Trystan Scott Lee when that module was no longer supported. Most code however has been rewritten to make use of the events system and allow for better customization of the NetworkHost.
Credit also goes to the original author Certus, and Strike, the author of hs_autohost.
Latest Module Releases
- v2.3 - Released: 11/10/09 (7 files)
Recommended update for everyone.. this should lower the rate at which we fail to set a nethost.
- Added $rand$ variable for NetworkHost. (1-5000)
- Added MergeHosts configuration directive.
- Shrink vIdents when they are too long.
- Fixed notice using HostServ's nick instead of users' nick.
- Fixed notice containing incorrect vhost after sanitizing.
!!! Note that the configuration directives have changes !!!
- hs_nethost.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.2) - (2267 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- hs_nethost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.4 - (115 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- hs_nethost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.5 - (79 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- hs_nethost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.6 - (67 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- hs_nethost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (57 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- hs_nethost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (37 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- hs_nethost.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (29 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v2.2 - Released: 30/05/08 (2 files)
This is a recommended update, especially on FreeBSD systems.
In some cases this version will not automatically assign a vHost, this will be further minimized in next versions, but the changes made to this version should greatly improve stability.
- Added sanity check on vIdent & vHost
- Fixed a critical bug in str_replace() on FreeBSD systems.
(Rewrote it entirely and should be a lot faster now as well..)
- Fixed a few memory leaks.
- Fixed vIdent and vHost checking
- v2.1 - Released: 29/05/08 (2 files)
This update is highly recommended. Please update ASAP.
A bug slipped in the final version of 2.0 which will crash services if no vIdent is assigned.
- Fixed segfault crash occuring when no vIdent is set.
- v2.0 - Released: 24/05/08 (2 files)
First release by me.
This version is designed bottom up for the 1.7 branch and includes some new features.
- Added support for more customizable network vhosts.
- Added windows support.
- Re-wrote most code and re-releasing module under my name.
- Module forked off hs_nethost 1.2 by Trystan.
- Manuel (Manuel)
Posted: 27/04/14 12:05:28
Anope Version: 1.8.9
Module Version: 2.3
please also for Anope 2.0.0 publish