Module Author: Twitch
User Rating: (0 Comments)
This module allows you to extend the Anope feature, which gives Operators in the network help channel umode +h, further by allowing the network admin to specify what access you would like Helpop to be assigned to...
Also like to note that this module was coded for a network, who removed any of my credit from it, and denies the fact i played a part in its creation...as well, shrugged off people when they asked for a copy of it.
So with that, this is a revised copy of the original module, that had its many downfalls.
Okay on the module note, there are 2 configurable options and they MUST match a channel access level as defined per anope, however they do not need to be levels representative of channel modes such as +aoqvh :). Also this module only supports networks with helpop mode +h such as Unreal.
#define HLP_ACCESS CA_KICK
#define HLP_ACCESSME CA_KICKME
#define HLP_ACCESS CA_VOICE
#define HLP_ACCESSME CA_VOICEME
Latest Module Releases
- v0.2.0 - Released: 22/08/08 (7 files)
This is the initial release, which fixes the module i gave to the above mentioned network. The following short comings in the original code were apparent.
Only hooked identify, which Unreal3.2 likes to remove umodes such as +h if you are not an IRCop
Fix: The fix to this is to hook join as well, so that
if unreal decides to remove the mode a simple
hop can fix this, instead of logout and
Non configurable -> This new module has configurable options which allow you to control which ACCESS LEVEL gets +h in the helpchan this fixes the need for digging through code.
- cs_helpop.c For Anope 1.7.21 - (1184 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- cs_helpop.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.4 - (50 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- cs_helpop.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.5 - (42 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- cs_helpop.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.6 - (25 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- cs_helpop.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (14 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- cs_helpop.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (10 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- cs_helpop.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (6 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]