Module Author: Amanda
User Rating: (1 Comments)
This module adds a fantasy 8ball command. Type !8ball [question here] and your Botserv bot will respond with 8ball answers.
There are no config directives for this module. You only need to load it.
Latest Module Releases
- v1.0 - Released: 24/02/09 (5 files)
First release :)
- bs_8ball.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.0) - (2841 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_8ball.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.4 - (150 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_8ball.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.5 - (116 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_8ball.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.6 - (117 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_8ball.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (57 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- Victor Coss (GTAXL)
Posted: 12/02/12 22:14:10
Anope Version: 1.8.6
Module Version: 1.0
It does what it says! Good module. You should add a feature where channel owners can add custom responses for their channels. Don't see why people would use this module, because it can interfere with other !8ball triggered bots like my own personal mIRC bot. Should add a feature where it's turned off by default for channels unless the channel owner enables it for their channel.