Module Author: andrewgeek
User Rating: (1 Comments)
Adds !911 to botserv bots.
If a user needs an oper badly they could type !911 to notify the opers. When a user types !911 it will tell them help is coming, and alert the opers in the oper channel.
Before you compile this module, make sure you set
#define operchan "#opers"
to the channel you would like to be notified in.
----- In user's channel -
HelpServ- andrewMBP, all online opers have been alerted. Help should arrive soon.
----- In #opers -
*HelpServ* ATTENTION! Help is needed in #andrew! User: andrewMBP
NOTE: 1.1 got messed up. DO NOT USE IT!
In the beginning of bs_911.c, you can change the channel it announces in.
Latest Module Releases
- v1.2 - Released: 17/08/09 (2 files)
* Added option to use privmsg
- bs_911.c For Anope Unknown - (2398 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_911.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.4 - (238 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v1.1 - Released: 01/03/09 (0 files)
use V1.0 - 1.1 was bugged.
No Files Available
- v1.0 - Released: 26/02/09 (5 files)
First Version. Tested on 1.8.0, may work on other versions.
- bs_911.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.0) - (1392 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_911.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.6 - (59 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_911.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (42 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_911.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (28 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_911.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (23 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- GTAXL :) (GTAXL)
Posted: 12/02/12 22:19:22
Anope Version: 1.8.7
Module Version: 1.2
It works. Very cheesy though. Some can pull the trigger on accident. Haven't had any problems with it though. Good job. Also, most help channels are very well known on a network, and usually have the most users, or listed in the motd. I'll give you a 3 for the work though.