Module Author: Viper
User Rating: (1 Comments)
This module makes it possible to use a botserv bot as an eggbot, infobot or zbot like client by allowing it to respond to programmable triggers which can be dynamically controlled.
The modules supports both channel level triggers, controlled by channel staff, and network wide triggers controlled by network staff.
Additionally, this module allows for the use of arguments within the replies and enables conditions to be specified, both on sections within a reply and on entire replies.
An example for this would be replying differently to "?paste" and "?paste <paste_id>".
A more detailed description of the featureset can be found in the modules' headers and the help system ('!help dt' and 'help gdt').
For support and feedback, see this modules forum thread here.
Latest Module Releases
- v1.0 - Released: 24/12/11 (3 files)
Version 0.7 has been around for some time without any major issues, so I am marking the module as stable with this 1.0 release.
Release 0.7 was never published to the modules site, so find below changes that have been made since 0.6.
* Added windows support. (Thx to Adam for bothering.)
* Added support for $b, $c, $n, $h, $d $t and $x as inline variables and in conditions.
* Added support for $me as trigger for ACTIONs when used at the start of the reply.
* Added support for redirecting output from the channel to users.
* Added a basic flood protection system for redirects.
* Changed $me to be be reserved as the trigger for actions. (DB automatically converted!)
* Updated the !help to include all the advanced fancy stuff.
* Fixed some potentially uninitialized variables. (Spotted by Adam)
* Fixed errors in the help for APP.
* Fixed SET PRIVMSG OFF reporting a syntax error.
* Fixed reply nr 1 being randomly returned even when condition fails.
* Fixed database loading showing errors, but not aborting.
* Fixed '%' symbol interpretation interfering with output.
* Fixed SUPPORTED pre-compile configuration setting.
* Fixed missing help for LINK and DUP.
- bs_fantasy_dt.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.7) - (1204 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_fantasy_dt.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (38 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_fantasy_dt.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (20 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v0.6 - Released: 14/01/11 (3 files)
First public release.
Note that this module is still considered to be in beta stage.
- bs_fantasy_dt.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.5) - (1284 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_fantasy_dt.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.6 - (60 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_fantasy_dt.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (45 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- GTAXL :) (GTAXL)
Posted: 13/02/12 00:13:45
Anope Version: 1.8.6
Module Version: 1.0
Very good mod! One thing I don't like is the trigger name and number in front of the replier. Ex. vhelp:
Wish there was an option to disable that on some triggers. Also, wish there was a way where some triggers don't use ! or other specified char in front of it. Overall good. I give it +4 for coolness, and -1 for some things that need optionized.