Module Author: Viper
User Rating: (0 Comments)
This module is designed to address a desync issue in Anope 1.8 databases.
Due to bugs in the database merge tool and some anope versions it is possible that the counter tracking the number of channels a user has registered under his account is no longer correct.
This module will reset the counter and update it based on the current chanserv data.
Use: When users encounter the following error
-ChanServ- Sorry, you have already exceeded your limit of 40 channels.
without any obvious reason, load this module to reset the counters of all users and update them based on the current chanserv data.
Note: This module must be loaded manually or through ModuleDelayedAutoload; NOT in ModuleAutoload or one of the CoreModules directives!!!
Latest Module Releases
- v1.0 - Released: 20/08/11 (4 files)
- chanrecount.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.6) - (780 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- chanrecount.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (40 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- chanrecount.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (19 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- chanrecount.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (9 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]