Module Author: vision
User Rating: (0 Comments)
This module allows BotServ to kick users from a channel with a predefined reason, making kicking faster for the channel operators , and ensuring some kind of consistency as all the channel operators can kick with the same reasons.
!kickr [NICK] [KICKER] or
!kr [NICK] [KICKER]
(for example: !kickr VisioN badlang or
!kr VisioN badlang )
- badlang Kicks for bad language (insults etc)
- caps Kicks for capital character usage
- flood Kicks for flooding
- bold Kicks for bold character usage
- advertise Kicks for SPAM/advertising
- repeat Kicks for repetition
- idle Kicks for idling (useful for helpchans)
- badnick Kicks for bad nickname
This module has configurable options. To configure it read the first lines of bs_fantasy_kickreason.c as it has detailed information about how to do so. That said, it works even if you don't alter the configurable settings , but I suggest that you do.
NOTE: This is my first attempt to make a module so the code
might not be as good as you'd expect. I really want to say a BIG BIG thanks to Viper from the Anope Team who guided me through the whole process of creating the module.
** NOTICE ** This module is still in a beta testing stage. It *should* work fine, but don't whinge if it crashes! A new release will be made when it's stable
Latest Module Releases
- v1.0 - Released: 23/09/11 (4 files)
This is a beta testing release of the module. It should work but it needs to be tested before it's released as stable.
- Cleaned up the code
- Corrected indenting
- Corrected the part where i was returning before i free memory, so hopefully it doesnt leak memory anymore.
- bs_fantasy_kickreason.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.0 to 1.8.6) - (928 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_fantasy_kickreason.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (43 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_fantasy_kickreason.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (32 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_fantasy_kickreason.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (19 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]