Module Author: CuleX
User Rating: (0 Comments)
Allows cancelling of a pending nick using /ns cancel, in case a user typoed their e-mail address or something along those lines.
Run as SA, takes a nick to be cancelled. Run as normal user, it will be assumed that the current nick is supposed to be cancelled and the requested nick's password is required.
Configuration directives: None
Latest Module Releases
- v1.1 - Released: 22/10/11 (4 files)
One bugfix: Module now correctly checks if the CANCEL command could be added successfully to NickServ. 1.0 actually added it to both NickServ and ChanServ, checking only on ChanServ's success in the process. Essentially just a dumb typo. There's no need to upgrade immediately, there shouldn't be any problem with the duplicate command on ChanServ.
- ns_cancel.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.6) - (667 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- ns_cancel.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (24 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- ns_cancel.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (15 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- ns_cancel.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (12 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v1.0 - Released: 09/10/11 (1 file)
First public release.