Module Author: CuleX
User Rating: (0 Comments)
ns_gnick: Get the display nick of any given nick.
Parts copied from os_access_levels by Adam.
Usage: /msg NickServ GNICK Homura
Returns: -NickServ- GNICK Homura CuleX
NSGNickAccess x # Determines access to gnick, where x is one of
0 = no checks (everyone)
1 = IRCop only
2 = Services Operator only
3 = Services Administrators only
4 = Services Roots only
Invalid values or not setting the directive at all defaults to 0 (Seeing how users can get the display nick from adding access on channel anyway), but it might make sense to change access on networks with ChanServ restricted to opers only.
Latest Module Releases
- v1.2 - Released: 28/12/11 (3 files)
Fixed a memory leak.
- ns_gnick.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.6) - (839 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- ns_gnick.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (22 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- ns_gnick.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (9 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v1.1 - Released: 06/11/11 (2 files)
First public release; added dynamic permission check in the configuration file.
- ns_gnick.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.6) - (734 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- ns_gnick.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (35 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]