Module Author: VisioN
User Rating: (0 Comments)
This module creates the !redirect command.
The command syntax is !redirect user #channel reason
This command makes the user part the current channel and join the channel you specify with the "#channel" argument. Then a notice is shown to that user with the reason you specified. If you do not specify a reason, a default reason will be shown to the user. (Alternative command syntax: !redirect user #channel )
I initially created this module so Viper disposes of the greeks on our network's english help channel so they become somebody else's problem , but you can use it however you like ;-)
This module is based on Viper's bs_fantasy_fpart (he always makes my life easier!)
Comments, ideas, bugs should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Module Releases
- v1.2 - Released: 28/10/12 (3 files)
Added support for the redirect reason. The command syntax !redirect user #channel reason has been added. The reason is shown to the user with a notice after the redirect. If the old syntax is used and no reason is specified, a default reason will be shown.
- bs_fantasy_redirect.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.0 to 1.8.7) - (905 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- bs_fantasy_redirect.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (40 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- bs_fantasy_redirect.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (30 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v1.1 - Released: 01/03/12 (1 file)
- Fixed: Permission Denied problems for IRC Ops that don't have fantasy privileges in certain rooms.
- v1.0 - Released: 15/01/12 (1 file)