Module Author: VisioN
User Rating: (0 Comments)
This module creates the /os redirect command.
The command syntax is /os redirect user #from_channel #to_channel
This command makes the user part the #from_channel and join the #to_channel.
Paste the following code to services.conf
#Choose who will be able to use /os redirect command
# 0 - anyone with access to operserv can use it.
# 1 - services operators can use it.
# 2 - services administrators can use it.
This module was made so my bs_fantasy_redirect module would have an operserv command too.
Latest Module Releases
- v1.1 - Released: 08/02/12 (3 files)
Added configuration directives for controlling access to the command.
[FIXED]Compiling errors (Thanks Viper and Fudgie)
- os_redirect.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.0 to 1.8.7) - (839 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- os_redirect.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (13 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- os_redirect.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (7 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- v1.0 - Released: 22/01/12 (1 file)
Initial Module Release