Module Author: TMFKSOFT
User Rating: (1 Comments)
This module will welcome the user to the network when they have finished registering their nickname.
Simple to use and requires one directive in the configuration.
Add the following to services.conf:
# NickServ Welcome
# WELCOME_MSG <message> [REQUIRED]
# The link defined wil be returned to a user upon /msg HelpServ TOS
NS_WELCOME "Thanks for registering! If you require support join #help!"
- v1.0.0 - Module Created.
Latest Module Releases
- v1.0 - Released: 02/08/12 (4 files)
- ns_welcome.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.7 - (97 Downloads)
- ns_welcome.c For Anope 1.8 (designed for 1.8.7 to 1.8.7) - (1145 Downloads) [View In Browser]
- ns_welcome.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.8 - (34 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- ns_welcome.dll For Windows - Anope 1.8.9 - (17 Downloads) [Unsupported Auto Build]
- katsklaw (katsklaw)
Posted: 28/08/12 07:56:37
Anope Version: 1.8.7
Module Version: 1.0
sorry, but was there something wrong with module which does the same thing?